AMI 5 Stage Point of Use RO Water Filtration Systems
AAA Series Point of Use (POU) Reverse Osmosis
- 5 Stage RO System Complete with Pre-and-Post Filtration
- Assembled and Ready for Under-The-Counter Installation
- Available in 50 GPD and 100 GPD
AMI Point of Use RO Systems provide a continuous supply of clean, fresh drinking water. Our AAA Series residential RO water filtration systems use state of the art reverse osmosis technology to produce pure water for drinking, cooking and other household uses. Perfect for the home or office kitchen, these compact under-the-counter RO systems are complete with pre filters and post filters and come with a faucet, 3 gallon storage tank and installation kit. Systems are assembled onto a heavy duty powder coated steel bracket for wall-mounting under the sink or in a nearby location.
Purchase Now » Request A Quote »
Benefits of AMI Point of Use RO Systems
- Eliminate up to 99% of dissolved solids, chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury from your water. Use RO purified water for drinking, cooking, and ice for improved flavor and increased health benefits.
- Systems are equipped with automatic shut-off valves to eliminate waste by closing the feed line when the tank is full.
- Quick-Connect in/out connection points for easy installation. Complete installation kit and product manual included with every system.
- Systems are assembled onto a bracket for wall-mounting under the sink or in a nearby location, and include a complete installation kit.
- System can be used to supply filtered water to a refrigerator ice-maker/water-dispenser by inserting a branch tee fitting (sold separately) between the post filter and the faucet.
- Save Money! Consumers typically spend billions each year on bottled water products. Use of a reverse osmosis system will eliminate the need to spend money for expensive bottled water.
- Environmentally Friendly. The reduction in the purchase of bottled water by using a reverse osmosis system will help the environment by reducing the amount of plastics sent to landfills.
AAA 5 Stage Point-of-Use RO Systems Available
In Stock for Immediate Shipment
|Flow Rate||Model Number||Description|
|50 GPD||AAA-RO-50||50 Gallon Per Day POU RO, 5 Stage, with Tank & Faucet|
|100 GPD||AAA-RO-100||100 Gallon Per Day POU RO, 5 Stage, with Tank & Faucet|
5 Stages of Water Treatment in One Compact Unit
- Stage 1: 5 Micron Sediment Filter in a white housing with ¼” QC connections
- Stage 2: Carbon Block Cartridge in a white housing with ¼” QC connections
- Stage 3: Carbon Block Cartridge in a white housing with ¼” QC connections
- Stage 4: AMI® Thin Film RO Membrane element in a white membrane housing with ⅛” FNPT connections
- Stage 5: In-line GAC Filter for final polishing of taste and odor, ¼” quick connect in/out connections
Applications for Point of Use Home RO Water Filtration Systems
Replacement Filter Packs for 5 Stage POU RO Systems
Replacement Membrane, Filters, Components for 5-Stage Home RO Systems
|Replacement Membrane & Filters|
Carbon Post Filter
For complete list of component replacements, please refer to product manual.
Home RO System Product Literature and Support Documents
- Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manual for AAA-RO Home RO Systems
- AMI Home Water Treatment Solutions Catalog (Point of Use RO & Point of Entry Water Filters)
- AMI Residential Components Catalog (Parts and Accessories for Home RO Systems)
- What Is Reverse Osmosis? (About RO - Technical Article)
Retired Product Support
Manual for Installation, Operating and Maintenance
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321