Aquatec Permeate Pumps for Home RO Systems
Aquatec’s Permeate Pump (ERP1000) is a simple, yet revolutionary, device. Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (meaning no electricity required), the Permeate Pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of RO water production, reducing wastewater by up to 85%.
In other words, if your current system requires 10 gallons of tap water to produce a gallon of pure water (10:1), adding a Permeate Pump should reduce this ratio below 3:1.
This pump can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve.
Purchase Now »
Request A Quote »
Benefits of Aquatec Permeate Pumps for Home RO
- Improve the efficiency an RO system, reducing wastewater by up to 85%
- Saves up to 85% of your prefilter- and booster pump life
- Requires no electricity, powered by energy from brine water
- Higher delivery pressures (faster flowing water from the faucet)
- Faster RO water production for shorter tank refill time
- Superior water quality: Extended filter/membrane life
Request A Quote »
Aquatec Permeate Pumps for Home RO Product Details
In/Out Port Type
5/16” Male Stem
How does the permeate pump work?
The ERP 1000 Permeate Pump uses the hydraulic energy of the reject water going to drain in an RO- system to pump the permeate into the pressure tank. This isolates the membrane from any tank back-pressure, allowing the membrane to perform as it would in an atmospheric tank system.
Aquatec Permeate Pumps for Home RO Features
- Ideal for RO Membrane Systems Rated from 10 to 100 GPD
- Effective for Inlet Water Pressure as Low as 30 PSI
- Certified to NSF Standard 58
- Two-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Aquatec Permeate Pumps for Home RO
- Water Treatment
- Home RO
- Water Transfer
- Industrial Use Water
- Drinking Water
Fittings for Male Stemp Pump
Literature for Aquatec Permeate Pumps for Home RO
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321