Ashcroft Temperature Indicators for Commercial RO Systems
Ashcroft EI Series temperature indicators have a hermetic seal and an external adjustment in the rear of the case. Ashcroft® industrial bimetal thermometers feature a Maxivision® dial which eliminates parallax by placing the pointer on the same plane as the graduations. The hermetic seal prevents entry of moisture into the casing, thus minimizing the possibility of icing or fogging inside the case. The window stays clear, and with the Maxivision® dial, precise readings are certain.
Available in rear or bottom mounting options.
Request A Quote »
Benefits of Ashcroft EI Series Temperature Indicators
- 1% full span accuracy ASME B40.200 (ASMEB40.3 Grade A)
- Maximum ambient temp. is 200°F (94°C)
- Hermetically sealed case to prevent entry of moisture, interior corrosion and coil freeze-up.
- External adjustment permits zero reset from outside the case.
- Maxivison® dial allows readability from any angle without parallax error.
- Silicone coil dampening (up to 400°F) provides vibration dampening and improves response time.
- All-welded stainless steel construction
- Heavy-Duty glass lens
- Protection IP 65
- Five year limited warranty
Request A Quote »
Ashcroft EI Series Temperature Indicator Ordering Information
||Ashcroft Temperature Gauge – Bottom Mounting
||Ashcroft Temperature Gauge – Back Mounting
Ashcroft EI Series Temperature Indicator Features
- Each instrument is manufactured to a standard accuracy of 1% of span (ASME B40.3, Grade A) traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- The bimetal coils are heat treated for stability and overtemperature capability.
- A single helix is used to reduce lag time.
- The bearings are made of a low-friction long-life material.
- The shafts are made of specially drawn stainless steel with a very smooth finish.
- All joints are welded, and the weld between the stem and the outlet is located at the bottom of the threads to eliminate the possibility of crevice corrosion.
- Silicone dampening is included for improved vibration resistance.
Applications for Ashcroft EI Series Temperature Indicators
- Water Treatment
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Tap Water
- Seawater Reverse Osmosis
- Commercial Water Treatment
Related Commercial RO Instrumentation Products
AMI and Manufacturer Literature for Ashcroft EI Series Temperature Indicators
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321