Ball Valves for Home RO Systems
Two-Way Ball Valves shut off the flow of the water to and from equipment with a ¼ twist of the handle. Connections are Female National Pipe Thread (FNPT), Quick Connect (QC) Connections, and Male Compression fittings.
These valves are for use with potable water.Purchase Now » Request A Quote »
Benefits of Ball Valves for Home RO Systems
- Stop water flow to a system, tank or component for easier servicing and in extended periods of non-use.
- QC Tube fittings for quick connection and disconnection without the need for tools
- High chemical resistance
AMI® Tank Valves and Threaded Ball Valves
*Note: H-S4044QC ( ¼”FNPT × ¼”QC Elbow) has been discontinued. Please refer to replacement #PPSV500822W in table below.
John Guest® Speedfit™ Ball Valves
The brands “Speedfit” and “John Guest” are the registered trademarks of John Guest International Limited.
Features of Ball Valves for Home RO Systems
- Quick-Connect Tube Connections
- NPT Threads on Male and Female Connections
- Polypropylene Construction
- EPDM seals
- 1/4 turn from open to closed
- Not suitable for air or inert gases
Applications for Ball Valves for Home RO Systems
- Point of Use (POU) Drinking Water Systems
- Home RO Systems
- Commercial RO Systems
- Point of Entry (POE) Water Filtration Systems
- Water Purification
- Ice Makers
- Beverage Dispensing
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321