Boiler Feed Water for Power Generation
High purity feed water is required to ensure proper operation of steam generation systems and reduce the use of boiler chemicals and fuel costs due to less frequent blowdown requirements. Using treated water with lower levels of impurities also prevents scale buildup and reduces corrosion rates in the boiler. Untreated water can cause silicate and colloidal deposits which decrease boiler efficiency and may result in premature failure of turbines.
HAVE A QUESTION?
AMI Membrane has been designing systems for boiler feed water and power generation since 1983. Our expertise allows us to tailor water treatment systems designed to meet all of these water challenges as they apply to your specific application. AMI systems are operating in major power facilities world-wide, including: SDG&E San Diego Gas & Electric Company, General Motors, Cedar-Sinai, Bahamas Oil Refining Company, and many more.
Benefits of Treating Boiler Feed Water
- Ensure proper and efficient operation of steam generation system
- Improve operation & steam purity
- Improve condensate corrosion control
- Reduce fuel costs through lower heat loss and increased boiler cycles
- Reduce boiler system chemical treatment costs
- Reduce risk
- Reduce external treatment costs; particularly if previously using cold or hot lime softening, ion exchange and / or re-generable DI
- Remove / reduce hazardous acid and caustic chemicals
Reverse Osmosis Systems
AMI manufactures Reverse Osmosis Systems (RO Systems) ranging from 24 gallons to millions GPD treating municipal, well, surface and sea water.
Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Systems
UF Systems produce purified water from various sources waters, including rivers, lakes, industrial ponds, secondary effluent, well water and seawater.
Experience: Boiler Feed Water for Power Generation
50 GPMLearn More »
833 GPMLearn More »
500 GPMLearn More »
400 GPMLearn More »
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321