Flocon 260 Premium Antiscalant and Antifoulant for RO Systems
Flocon® Antiscalant water additives, used as pretreatment for Reverse Osmosis systems, are highly effective in preventing membrane scaling. Flocon 260 is an aqueous solution of a specialized polycarboxylic acid, highly effective in controlling the deposition of inorganic scale forming salts and particulate fouling on membrane surfaces.
Applied Membranes carries a large inventory of Flocon Antiscalant at competitive prices with technical support. Our design engineers can help you determine the proper dosing for our application. Most products in stock for immediate shipment.
Benefits of Flocon 260 Premium Antiscalant and Antifoulant
- Prolonged membrane life by prevention of scale build-up.
- More cost effective and space efficient than water softeners.
- No regeneration is required: no water being flushed to drain; no down time.
Flocon 260 Premium Antiscalant and Antifoulant Ordering Information
475 lb (197.5L, 52 Gallons)
Features of Flocon 260 Premium Antiscalant and Antifoulant
- Excellent control of carbonate scales, sulphate and fluoride for cost effective operation
- Effectively control both soluble and insoluble iron
- Effective against silica fouling
- Compatible with all major membranes
- International potable water approvals
Applications for Flocon 260 Premium Antiscalant and Antifoulant
- Commercial Membrane Systems
- Brackish Water Systems
- Sea Water Systems
- High Recovery Systems
- Scale Inhibitor
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321