FP-Series Commercial Food & Beverage RO Systems
AMI’s FP-Series Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems have a unique space-saving design allowing for easy servicability and produces 1,000 GPD of high quality water for commercial food & beverage applications.
Request A Quote »
- Produces up to 1,000 Gallons per Day of High Quality Water
- Compact, Tank-Mounted Design Uses Minimal Floor Space
- Easily Accessible Components for Quick In & Out Service Calls
- Quick-Connect In-and-Out Connections for Easy Installation
- Perfect Solution for Food and Beverage Applications
- Over 30 years of experience is reflected in our quality
- Compact, Heavy Duty, Powder Coated Frame
- Proven components used throughout the system
- Conservatively engineered for reliable long term performance
- Factory tested to ensure trouble-free operation
Why Applied Membranes?
- Over 10,000 commercial/industrial systems in operation
- Our products are being used in over 100 countries worldwide
- From packaged systems to custom engineered Reverse Osmosis systems, we can take care of your needs
- We are one of the few companies that have the expertise to provide Reverse Osmosis systems for drinking water, boiler feed water, seawater, desalination, ultrapure water, USP water, and water reuse.
- We have supplied more systems to more countries than most of our competitors
- Our customers include major national and international companies in every field of application
- We stock more components for all sizes of RO systems than any other company
- We have earned an enviable reputation for our product quality, performance reliability and business integrity.
Request A Quote »
FP-Series Commercial Food & Beverage 1,000 GPD Reverse Osmosis Systems
Use Product Water for:
- Coffee and Tea - Purified water provides consistent, high-quality hot beverages and prolongs the life of equipment by preventing scale and sediment build-up.
- Cold Beverage - Improve the quality and flavor of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, and extend post-mix equipment life.
- Ice - Serve clean, clear ice and reduce unscheduled service calls associated with sediment build up in cubers and flakers.
- Food Preparation - Chlorine and contaminants in untreated tap water can add unpleasant flavors to food. Reverse Osmosis ensures the quality of the water is up to par with other quality ingredients being used.
AMI Food Service Water Treatment Systems are specifically designed to provide pure, clean tasting water for use in commercial beverage and food service. The unique space-saving design frees up crucial space in a food service environment. AMI systems are designed with quality components to ensure trouble-free performance and minimum downtime.
- 1,000 Gallons Per Day Permeate Production
- 4 Stages of Water Filtration:
- 5 Micron filter to remove dirt, rust and sediment
- Carbon Filters (2) to remove chlorine, taste and odor
- Thin Film Reverse Osmosis Membrane to remove 99% of dissolved solids
- Eye-Level Front-Facing Controls Display:
- Feed and Permeate Water Quality (TDS)
- Permeate, Concentrate & Recycle Flows
- System and Concentrate Pressures
- Filter Differential Pressures
- Recycle Loop
- Sample Port and Mixing Valve
- Tank-Mountable Design: System Can be Mounted onto a 44 Gallon Pressure Tank (Tank is Optional)
- Stainless Steel RO Membrane Housing
- Rotary Vane Procon Pump and Motor
- Stainless Steel Concentrate and Recycle Valves
Designed for Fast and Easy Serviceability:
- Membrane and filter housings are mounted on the sides of the frame for easy access
- Each filter is equipped with a differential pressure gauge to quickly determine if replacement is needed
- In/Out system connections and controls located on the side of the unit
- Pump and motor are mounted horizontally and can be pulled from the frame for easier service
- Pressure switches are located on top of the unit for easy adjustment
- Manifold blocks with internal tubing can be accessed from the side or back of the unit
- Coffee Houses
- Ice Makers
- Commercial Food
- Commercial Beverage
- And a wide variety of other applications
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321