High Purity PVC Water Hose for Commercial RO Systems
Benefits of High Purity PVC Water Hose
- Made with PVC compounds certified under NSF-51/NSF-61.
- Grey jacket to reduce algae growth and U.V. degradation in warm sunny applications.
- Non-marking cover.
- Tube – Clear PVC compound, formulated in compliance with FDA, NSF and California Proposition 65.
- High tensile strength yarn reinforcement.
High Purity PVC Water Hose Ordering Information
Max. Working Pressure @ 70F
|Max Working Pressure@ 122F||Full Coil Length (ft.)|
NOTE: Working pressure decreases as temperature increases. Pressure ratings can only be obtained with proper coupling procedures. Use of compression fittings with high purity yarn-reinforced hose is not recommended. Use only insert type hose fittings with clamp.
High Purity PVC Water Hose Features
- Cover – Non-toxic gray PVC compound; silicone-free.
- Non-perforated cover.
- +25°F to 150°F service temperature range.
Applications for High Purity PVC Water Hose
- Transfer of potable water
- Transfer of deionized water
- Temporary residential water supply lines
- Water transfer lines for semiconductor manufacturing
- Applications requiring a non-conductive hose
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems
- Nanofiltration (NF) Systems
- Microfiltration (MF) Systems
- Ultrafiltration (UF) SystemsL
- Other Commercial Industrial Water Treatment Systems
Related Commercial Industrial Water Treatment Products
Literature for High Purity PVC Water Hose
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321