Multi-Media Backwash Filters with AquaMatic Valve Nests
AquaMatic Valve Nests replace the standard single-valve controller head for larger systems. In valve nest filters a set of five valves controls service, backwash and rinse flows at different points in the system. This eliminates the need for a center riser tube and distributor resulting in better flow distribution for higher efficiency and lower pressure drops. Multiple filter tanks can be used in parallel for higher flow requirements.
All of the valves are automated by a central electronic controller. (Electromechanical or PLC Controller are available upon request.) The same controller can be used to automate up to four filter tanks simultaneously.
Request A Quote »
Benefits of Multi-Media Backwash Filters with Aquamatic Valve Nests
- Higher efficiency and lower pressure drops than single valve filters
- Protect downstream equipment and appliances
- Removes Suspended Solids from Water to Approximately 5 to 15 Microns
- Highly Efficient and High Capacity Filtration
- Automatic Backwash Feature Reduces Maintenance, Maintains Filter Efficiency, and Prolongs the Life of the Filtration Media
Request A Quote »
Multi-Media Filter Tank Assemblies
Includes Media Tank, Media, K53 Valve Nest, Distributor, Drain Line Flow Control and All Internal Piping.
Controller must be ordered separately (listed below).
|Multi-Media Filter Model No.*
||Flow Rate** (gpm)
||Back Wash Flow
|Volume of Media*
||Approx Ship Weight
Controllers for Multi-Media Filters with AquaMatic Valve Nests
Please select the correct Controller for your Application.
Available Voltages: 110v, 60Hz & 220v, 50/60Hz; Single Phase. Three Phase Not Available.
|Description (for use with)
|Single Filter Tank
|2 Filter Tanks
|3 Filter Tanks
|4 Filter Tanks
Multi-Media Backwash Filters with Aquamatic Valve Nest Features
- Composite Media Tank with 6"Flange top and bottom openings. Rated at 150 psi maximum operating pressure, 120°F maximum operating temperature.
- All systems automatic with timer based backwash.
- For multiple filter-tank systems, filters will backwash one at a time in sequence.
- Schedule 80 PVC Piping
Applications for Multi-Media Filters with Aquamatic Valve Nests
- Removal of Sediment/ Suspended Particles from a Water Stream
- Whole-House Water Filtration
- Water Filtration for Hotels, Spas, Resorts
- Pretreatment to RO and other Water Treatment Systems
- Food Processing
- Spot Free Rinse/Car Wash
- Rinse Water
- Bottled Water
- Ice Makers
Replacement Components for Multi-Media Filter Tanks
Literature for Multi-Media Filters with Aquamatic Valve Nests
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321