Water Treatment Systems for Pilot Studies
With over 35 years of hands-on experience, Applied Membranes offers custom-engineered water treatment pilot testing plants to fit your specific application. AMI pilot plant solutions are also available for lease.HAVE A QUESTION?
Pilot water treatment systems are used for research, engineering, and technology validation, allowing companies to compare conventional or alternative water treatment technologies for new plant construction or existing plant expansion. Pilot water treatment can be used to test for regulatory requirements compliance, experiment safely, optimize designs and technologies used, and train water treatment professionals.
AMI can custom engineer and manufacture water treatment pilot plants for testing applications using Reverse Osmosis, Ultrafiltration, Nanofiltration, or Microfiltration technology for virtually any testing application including medical, pharmaceutical, USP, dairy, electrocoat paint, and more.
Benefits of AMI Pilot Plants
- Engineering study and budget estimates
- Provide data to improve current operating systems
- Test for regulatory standards compliance
- Prove the concept: Reproduce lab results on a pilot scale to verify the technical feasibility of the proposed concept in real conditions
- Compare multiple water treatment technologies
- Train water treatment professionals
- Optimization prior to investment
- Proof of performance capacity prior to investing in large scale plant
Water Treatment Pilot Plants - RO, UF, MF, NF
For testing applications using Reverse Osmosis, Ultrafiltration, Nanofiltration, or Microfiltration technology and testing applications such as USP, dairy, and more.
Custom Water Treatment Systems
Custom engineered water treatment systems for dialysis, boiler feed water, dye recovery, ground water remediation, mobile water purification and more.
Experience: Water Treatment Systems for Pilot Studies
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321