found for ""
Applied Membranes Named 2016 Exporter of the Year
Applied Membranes, Inc. was named Small Business Exporter of the Year for 2016 by the United States Small Business Administration. Gil Dhawan, president of Applied Membranes, Inc., accepted the award at the San Diego District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration annual Small Business Awards Luncheon at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside Hotel on May 5th. The purpose of the event, which is held during National Small Business Week, is to celebrate and recognize successful local small businesses and small business advocates.
Awards are given in various categories including Women-owned Small Business, Veteran-owned Small Business, Financial Services Champion of the Year, and Exporter of the Year, among others. This year’s Exporter of the Year recognition was awarded to Applied Membranes, Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of reverse osmosis membranes, systems, and components.
- Increased sales, profits and/or growth of employment because of exporting.
- Creative overseas marketing strategies.
- Effective solutions to export-related problems, including trade financing, payment, and currency issues; market-entry and logistical challenges; cultural differences, etc.
- Demonstrated encouragement of other small businesses to export.
- Volunteer assistance to other small businesses entering the export market.
- Cooperation with other businesses in the creation of export trading companies and/or introduction of unique trading relationships, products or services.
Applied Membranes, based in Vista, CA, has been in business for over 30 years and currently does business in over 100 countries.Request A Quote »
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321