Flocon 135 Antiscalant for Reverse Osmosis Systems
Flocon® Antiscalant water additives, used as pretreatment for Reverse Osmosis systems, are highly effective in preventing membrane scaling. Flocon 135 Antiscalant for RO Systems is an aqueous solution of a specialized phosphinocarboxylic acid, highly effective in controlling the deposition of inorganic scale forming salts on membrane surfaces. Applied Membranes carries a large inventory of Flocon Antiscalant at competitive prices with technical support. Our design engineers can help you determine the proper dosing for our application. Most products in stock for immediate shipment.Purchase Now » Request A Quote »
Benefits of Flocon 135 Antiscalant
- Prolonged membrane life by prevention of scale build-up.
- Flocon Antiscalant is more cost effective and space efficient than water softeners.
- No regeneration is required: no water being flushed to drain; no down time.
Flocon 135 Antiscalant Ordering Information
475 lb (197.5L, 52 Gallons)
Note: Flocon Antiscalant available in 500lb drums only, and is no longer offered in 55lb buckets. We recommend AMI AS-102 Antiscalant as a substitution.
Features of Flocon 135 Antiscalant
- Excellent control of carbonate and sulphate scales for cost effective operation
- Is Compatible with all major membranes
- International potable water approvals
- Iron tolerant
Applications for Flocon 135 Antiscalant
- Commercial Membrane Systems
- Brackish Water Systems
- Sea Water Systems
- High Recovery Systems
- Scale Inhibitor
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321