Flocon Plus N Antiscalant for Seawater RO Systems
Flocon® Antiscalant water additives, used as pretreatment for Reverse Osmosis systems, are highly effective in preventing membrane scaling. Flocon Plus N antiscalant is a high performance liquid product, highly effective in controlling the deposition of inorganic scale forming salts on seawater membrane units (SWRO).
Applied Membranes carries a large inventory of Flocon Antiscalant at competitive prices with technical support. Our design engineers can help you determine the proper dosing for our application. Most products in stock for immediate shipment.
Request A Quote »
Benefits of Flocon Plus N Antiscalant
- Prolonged membrane life by prevention of scale build-up.
- More cost effective and space efficient than water softeners.
- No regeneration is required: no water being flushed to drain; no down time.
Flocon Plus N Antiscalant Ordering Information
55 lb (25L, 6.6 Gallons)
475 lb (197.5L, 52 Gallons)
Features of Flocon Plus N Antiscalant
- Excellent control of carbonate and sulphate scales for cost effective operation
- Compatible with all major membranes
- International potable water approvals
Applications for Flocon Plus N Antiscalant
- Commercial Membrane Systems
- Brackish Water Systems
- Sea Water Systems (SWRO)
- High Recovery Systems
- Scale Inhibitor
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321