JACO Threaded Compression Fittings for Home RO Systems
JACO fittings feature a molded ferrule as an integral part of the nut, eliminating the need for a two-piece assembly. These are engineered with plastic grippers best for use with plastic tubing.
JACO compression fittings typically cost less than metal fittings and they offer better resistance to corrosion and chemicals.
Fittings are available in size ranges from 1/8” through 7/8” tube O.D. in all common figurations, such as union, bulkhead, male and female connectors, male branch and male run tees, tee unions and ferrule nuts.
Fittings listed on this page are of nylon material but are available in polypropylene, PVDF, or other materials upon request.Purchase Now » Request A Quote »
Benefits of JACO Plastic Compression Fittings for Water Treatment Systems:
- Nylon has good resistance to organic solvents, oils and gasoline.
- Good strength at high temperatures. Material rating: -40° to 200°F. Cold and hot-water applications.
- Longtime weathering resistance.
- Good impact resistance, both single and repeated.
- Good electrical insulating qualities which eliminate electrolytic action that usually corrodes tubing when dissimilar metal meets a fitting.
- The ability to absorb mechanical and acoustical vibrations because of the low density and softness of plastic.
- An inherently low resistance to flow, due to smooth internal surface.
- A resistance to scale buildup.
AMI Brand fittings are also available at significantly reduced pricing for select styles while supplies last. The corresponding AMI models start with “F” and are listed directly below the Jaco part #. Please contact us for a quote – bulk pricing available.
Ordering Information for Jaco Plastic Compression Fittings
Male Straight Connectors
Female Straight Connectors
Male Branch Tees
Male Run Tees
Features of JACO Plastic Compression Fittings for Water Treatment Systems:
- Nylon Construction
- Molded Ferrule Integrated into the Nut
- Plastic Grippers
- F.D.A. Listed
- NSF Listed
Applications for JACO Plastic Compression Fittings for Water Treatment Systems
- Point of Use (POU) Drinking Water Systems
- Home RO Systems
- Point of Entry (POE) Water Filtration Systems
AMI Brand plastic compression fittings are also available at significantly reduced pricing Please contact us for a quote – bulk pricing available.
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321