Media Tanks for Water Softeners & Media Filters
Fiberglass Media Tanks for Water Softeners and Media Filters
Clack Wave fiberglass media tanks (also referred to as resin tanks, mineral tanks and pressure tanks) are made from high performance composite material with FRP filament winding. Media tanks are used in water softeners, multi-media filters, carbon filters, iron filters, calcite filters, and media filters for stand-alone water treatment or as pretreatment to reverse osmosis or other water treatment systems.Request A Quote »
Benefits of Media Filtration Resin Tanks
- One third the weight of steel tanks for reduced shipping costs and easier installation
- 100% corrosion resistant for durability and long life
- Seamless molding technology for added strength and reliability
- Available in a variety of attractive colors (minimum orders may apply)
- All threaded inlets are made from 30% glass filled PP provides higher strength, temperature and pressure limits
Media Filtration Resin Tanks Specifications
- Material of Construction: FRP with Polyethylene Inner Shell
- Color: Natural Color is Standard, Specify if Other Color is Required
- Opening: Top opening with 2.5"-4.5" Threaded, or 6" Flange
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psi (1 MPa)<
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 120°F (49°C)
Media Filtration Resin Tanks Product Details and Ordering Information
Media Filtration Resin Tank Features
- Pressure tanks are made from high performance composite material with FRP filament winding.
- All pressure tanks, residential and commercial, are made by a complete seamless molding technology.
- All threaded inlets are made from 30% glass filled PP
- Full range of pressure tanks from 6″ through 48″ in diameter and from 10″ to 72″ in height.
- Top opening type available for 6″ through 36″ diameter pressure tanks; top and bottom opening type available for 18″ through 48″ diameter media tanks.
- All pressure tanks are 100% corrosion resistant.
- Top 2 1/2″ threaded pressure tanks from 6″ – 16″ diameter
- Top 4″ threaded pressure tanks from 13″ – 36″ diameter.
- Top and bottom 4″ threaded pressure tanks available for 18″ through 36″ diameters.
- Top or top and bottom 6″ flange pressure tanks available on 18″ through 48″.
Applications for Media Filtration Resin Tanks
Related Media Filtration Water Treatment Products
- Mineral Tanks for Water Softeners and Media Filters
- Tank Adapters & Tank Accessories for Water Softeners & Media Filters
- Brine Tanks for Water Softeners
- DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
- Filtration Media
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321