NTR™ No-Tools-Required Point of Use Quick-Change 4-Stage RO Filter Systems
AMI NTR RO "No Tools Required" Quick-Change Home RO System
AMI NTR "No Tools Required" Quick-Change Point of Use Reverse Osmosis Systems (RO Systems) provide clean, fresh drinking water and quick and easy maintenance. The self-encapsulated filter and membranes are removed and replaced with a simple 1/4 turn, while the internal valve shuts off the flow automatically when the cartridge is removed.
AMI NTR Home RO Systems are sold fully assembled & ready to install at the point of use (POU) or under-the-sink (under-the-counter).
Purchase Now »
Request A Quote »
Benefits of NTR Quick-Change RO Systems
- Eliminate up to 99% of dissolved solids, chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury from your water. Use RO purified water for drinking, cooking & ice for improved flavor and increased health benefits.
- No Wrenches! Filter & Membrane Cartridges are connected and removed with a simple 1/4 turn.
- No Mess! Automatic shut-off when cartridges are removed.
- No Fuss! No need to disconnect tubing when replacing membranes.
- Hinged bracket aids cartridge replacement.
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation.
- Cartridges have double o-rings so they will not leak.
- Valves are built into the heads to prevent back-flow for water quality assurance.
- Color-coded cartridges take the confusion out of filter replacement.
- System can be used to supply filtered water to a refrigerator ice-maker/water-dispenser by inserting a branch tee fitting (sold separately) between the post filter and the faucet.
- Systems are equipped with automatic shut-off valves to eliminate waste by closing the feed line when the tank is full.
- Save Money! Consumers typically spend billions each year on bottled water products. Use of a reverse osmosis system will eliminate the need to spend money for expensive bottled water.
- Environmentally Friendly. The reduction in the purchase of bottled water by using a reverse osmosis system will help the environment by reducing the amount of plastics sent to landfills.
NTR Quick-Change RO System Ordering Information
Model Number: NTR-RO-50
Flow Rate: 50 Gallons Per Day
Each system ships with a long reach chrome faucet, 4-gallon metal storage tank, complete installation kit and detailed product manual.
RO System Dimensions: 12”W × 12”H × 4”D
Tank Dimensions: 11” dia × 15”H
Shipping Weight and Dimensions: 23lbs, 17"x14"x17"
Features of AMI NTR Quick-Change RO Systems
- NTR Manifold Construction for Easy No-Tools-Required Cartridge Replacement
- Cartridges are connected and removed with a simple 1/4 turn directly into the manifold: No fittings, no housings, no tubing.
- Automatic shut-off when cartridges are removed.
- Hinged bracket.
- 4-Stages of Filtration in Color-Coded Cartridges
- Stage 1 (Red Labeled Cartridge): 5 Micron Sediment Filter to remove dirt, rust and other suspended particles
- Stage 2 (Yellow Labeled Cartridge): Carbon Block Filter Cartridge to remove chlorine, taste and odor
- Stage 3 (Green Labeled Cartridge): Thin Film Reverse Osmosis Membrane to remove 99% of dissolved solids
- Stage 4 (Blue Labeled Cartridge): GAC Post Filter for final polishing of taste and odor
- Long-Reach Chrome Faucet
- 4-Gallon Metal Storage Tank
- Complete Installation Kit
- Product Manual
Applications for NTR Quick-Change RO Systems
- Home Drinking Water
- Office Drinking Water
- Ice Makers
- Under the Counter/Under the Sink RO
- Point of Use RO
- Wide Variety of Other Applications
Replacement Cartridges for NTR Quick-Change RO Systems
|| Sediment Prefilter, 5 Micron
||Carbon Pre-Filter, Extruded Carbon
||50 GPD RO Membrane Element
||Carbon post Filter, GAC
|| 12 Months
*Note the NTR filter cartridges are not compatible with Simple Change RO. For Simple Change Replacements, use Watts Kwik-Change, available for purchase online.
Product Literature for NTR Quick-Change RO Systems
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321