Alkaline Mineral Home RO Systems
AAA Series Point of Use (POU) Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Mineral Water Systems
- 6 Stage RO System Complete with Pre-and-Post Filtration and Alkaline Mineralization
- Assembled and Ready for Under-The-Counter Installation
AMI Point of Use RO Systems provide a continuous supply of clean, fresh drinking water enhanced with alkaline minerals. Our AAA Series residential RO water filtration systems use state of the art reverse osmosis technology to produce pure water for drinking, cooking and other household uses. After being filtered through the traditional RO system, water is passed through the mineral cartridge and is enriched with natural microelements such as calcium and magnesium. These beneficial minerals and nutrients are added back (after being removed by RO) to water to create a mineralized, pH-balanced result. These media alkalize and remineralize water, raising its pH, and producing natural calcium and magnesium ions.
Perfect for the home or office kitchen, AMI compact under-the-counter RO systems are complete with pre filters, post filter, and remineralization cartridge and include a faucet, 3 gallon storage tank and installation kit. Systems are assembled onto a heavy duty powder coated steel bracket for wall-mounting under the sink or in a nearby location.
Purchase Now » Request A Quote »
Benefits for Water Treatment Dealers
- Economy Priced so you can offer a competitive option to your customers.
- Retail packaging and designer faucet for increased attractiveness to end user customers.
Benefits of Home Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment in the Home
Benefits of Alkaline Mineralization
- Restores calcium and magnesium minerals (ions) removed during the reverse osmosis process to create pH-balanced, alkaline mineral water on tap.
- Enhanced flavor for great tasting water, coffee, and beverages.
|Designer Long Reach Faucet with an Attractive Chrome Finish - Lead Free||3 Gallon Plastic Storage Bladder Tank||Complete Installation Kit with Color-Coded Tubing and Spare O-Rings|
6 Stages of Water Treatment in One Compact System
- Stage 1: 5M Sediment Filter cartridge removes sediment, dirt, and rust from the feed water. Installed in a white housing with ¼” QC connections
- Stage 2: Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter Cartridge for removal of chemicals, chlorine, taste and odor. Installed in a white housing with ¼” QC connections
- Stage 3: Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter Cartridge for an additional layer of chlorine removal. Installed in a white housing with ¼” QC connections
- Stage 4: AMI® Made-in-USA Thin Film RO Membrane element to remove dissolved solids. Installed in a white membrane housing with ⅛” FNPT connections
- Stage 5: In-line Coconut Shell GAC Filter for final polishing of taste and odor from water being delivered from the storage tank to the faucet. In-Line design with ¼” threaded female in/out connections and quick-connect fittings installed.
- Stage 6: In-Line Mineral Cartridge to alkalize the water, raising pH, enhancing the flavor, and enriching water with natural minerals In-Line design with ¼” threaded female in/out connections and quick-connect fittings installed.
Additional Features of AAA-ROPH-50 Home RO Systems
- Attractive Chrome Plated Lead-Free Designer Long Reach Faucet
- Complete set of Pre-Filter Cartridges and Post Filters installed.
- 3 Gallon Plastic Storage Bladder Tank
- Quick-Connect Fittings for easier replacement of components
- Auto-Shut Off Valve for automatic operation
- Encapsilated Capilary Flow Restrictor to maintain optimal system recovery ratio
- Complete Installation Kit Including 1/2" & 3/8" Feed Connectors, Drain connector, Color-Coded Tubing, and Mounting Hardware
- Filter Housing Wrench and Spare O-Rings Included
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Assembled and Quality Tested in USA
- RO Membranes are Made in USA in our ISO Certified facilities. RO Membrane Model M-T1812A50 50 and M-T1812A100 are certified to NSF/ANSI 58 for the reduction of Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hexavalent), Chromium (Trivalent), Copper, Cysts, Turbidity, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, and TDS
Applications for AAA-ROPH-50 Home RO Systems
Replacement Filter Packs for 5 Stage POU RO Systems
Replacement Membrane, Filters, Components for 5-Stage Home RO Systems
|Replacement Membrane & Filters|
Carbon Post Filter
Alkaline Minerals Cartridge Post Filter
For complete list of component replacements, please refer to our Product Manual
Support Literature for AAA-ROPH-50 Home RO Alkaline Drinking Water Systems
- AAA-ROPH-50 Installation and Operation Manual for Home RO Drinking Water System with Alkaline Minerals
- AMI Home Water Treatment Solutions Catalog (Point of Use RO & Point of Entry Water Filters)
- AMI Residential Components Catalog (Parts and Accessories for Home RO Systems)
- What Is Reverse Osmosis? (About RO - Technical Article)
Retired Product Support Literature
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321