Optional Add-On Parts and Equipment for Commercial RO Systems
AMI's L Series RO Systems are available with a wide variety of optional add-on equipment. All assemblies include hardware and mounting equipment for easy upgrade to your new or existing system installation.
Wall Mount Filter Cartridges
Includes mounting bracket and Isolation Valves to close the line when changing the filter cartridge.
Part # A711
Filter cartridge must be ordered separately - common options are shown below. Any 20" Big Blue size cartridge can be installed. Click here to view our complete filter cartridge product selection.
Pretreatment Options Available:
- Sediment Filters in a variety of micron ratings -
- Block Carbon Filter Cartridges Block Carbon filter cartridges produce no carbon fines.
Post-treatment Options Available:
- Calcite Filter Cartridge to neutralize the pH of the RO permeate water - Filter Model H-F4220CALCITE Click for Product Details
- DI Filter Cartridge with Mixed-Bed Deionization Resin for ultrapure applications - Filter Model: H-F4220DI Click for Product Details
Softeners & Media Filtration Pre/Post Treatment
AMI Media filters feature fully automatic backwash or regeneration for easy, trouble free maintenance. Ensure superior system operation and extended membrane life by providing proper pretreatment to the incoming feed water on a continuous basis. Common pretreatment or post-treatment methods include:
- Single or Twin Water Softener to remove hardness and scale.
- Multi-Media Filter for sediment filtration to approximately 10 microns.
- Carbon Filter to remove chlorine.
- Calcite Filter to neutralize the pH of the RO product water.
Click Here to visit the Media Filtration section of our site for detailed information on the full line of media filtration products we carry.
Chemical Injection System
Antiscalant injection as an alternative to a water softener for scale control, or
Sodium Metabisulfite injection as an alternative to a carbon filter to remove chlorine.
Water Quality Monitors
Pre-packaged wall-mountable water quality monitoring controls allow you to monitor the quality of the incoming feed or RO product water. Assembly includes the monitor, enclosure and sensor.
Available Options for Monitoring Incoming Feed Water Quality:
- ORP - 60Hz Part # A246, 50Hz Part # A247
- pH - 60Hz Part # A244, 50Hz Part # A245
Available Options for Monitoring RO Product Water Quality:
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) - 60Hz Part # A242, 50Hz Part # A243
- Resistivity - 60Hz Part # A248, 50Hz Part # A249
- pH - 60Hz Part # A244, 50Hz Part # A245
Ultraviolet (UV) Systems
Add an ultraviolet water sterilizer for a 99.9% reduction of bacteria and viruses in the feed and/or permeate line.
Note: For feed line, wall-mount filter cartridge assembly shown above is required.
Tank Pressure Controls
To automatically turn the RO system on or off with the permeate storage tank level. For use with a pressurized storage tank (sold separately).
Pressurized Storage Tank
Pressurized permeate storage tank available in 40 or 80 gallon volume. Assembly includes tank, valve, piping, tubing, and pressure gauge.
- 40 Gallon Tank Assembly - Part # A612-40
- 80 Gallon Tank Assembly - Part # A612-80
Tank Level Controls
Turns system on or off according to the water level in an atmospheric storage tank.
- Dual float assembly provides system on/off controls.
Part # YFL2PPAS
- Triple float assembly provides system on/off as well as low level protection on/off for a repressurization pump.
Part # YFL3PPAS
Atmospheric storage tank and repressurization pump are sold separately.
Atmospheric Storage Tank
Atmospheric Permeate Storage tank. Assembly includes bulkheads and vent filter. For use with Tank Level Controls (sold separately).
- 200 Gallon Part # A613-200
- 400 Gallon Part # A613-500
20 GPM, 50 PSI, 220v/1ph/50-60Hz
Includes Pump, 40 Gallon Pressure Tank, Controls and Fittings
Part # A606-216
Prefilter Pressure Gauge
To allow for monitoring of the in and out pressure of the prefilter in order to indicate when the cartridge needs to be changed. Assembly includes pressure gauge and fittings.
Part # A623
Floor Casters Kit
2 Locking casters and 2 Swivel casters to mount at the base of the stand for ease of system mobility.
Part #: A625
Replacement Parts & Consumables for HL Series Reverse Osmosis Systems