Membrane Housings for Home RO Systems
Designed for use with standard and 3" home RO membrane elements, these high quality membrane housings offer reliable performance in your RO System. Inlet and outlet ports are molded directly into the body and cap of the housing, ensuring a seamless, leak-free design.
Available in two end styles to best suit your RO System’s plumbing configuration.
|AMI now offers Membrane Housings for 3" Residential RO Membranes for Tankless RO Systems.
See details tab for product information.
Benefits of AMI Home RO Membrane Housings
- Feed, Brine, and Permeate Ports are molded directly into the body and cap of the housing, ensuring a seamless, leak-free design
- High quality polypropylene construction offers reliability and chemical resistance
- EPDM O-Ring creates a leak-free seal
- Fits standard residential RO membranes 1.5” to 2” in diameter* and 12” in length
(*PV2012FS fits maximum diameter 1.85”)
AMI® Membrane Housings for Residential RO Membranes
*PV2012FS is compatible with membrane elements up to 100 GPD only. It is not compatible with AMI 150, 180 or 200 GPD flow membranes.
AMI® Membrane Housings for 3" Tankless RO Membranes
*Female IPS in and out ports will accomodate standard NPT male fittings when wrapped in teflon tape.
Features of AMI Home RO Membrane Housings
- Polypropylene Construction with EPDM O-Ring
- ⅛” Female NPT in/out Connections
- 90° Elbow Product/Brine Ports
- Your choice of Straight or 90° Elbow Feed Port
- Pentek 144376 is an NSF Listed Component (Other items on this page are not currently listed).
Applications for AMI Home RO Membrane Housings
- Point of Use (POU) Drinking Water Systems
- Home RO Systems
Related Parts for AMI Home RO Membrane Housings
Obsolete Product Support - Pentek® RO Membrane Housing
This housing has been discontinued by the manufacturer, who currently offers no replacement.
The recommended AMI replacement is PV2012PME.
Product Literature for AMI Home RO Membrane Housings
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321