VIQUA Professional Series Commercial UV Systems
Viqua Professional Series Commercial UV Systems
AMI offers VIQUA Sterilight and VIQUA UV Max Professional and Professional Plus Series commercial ultraviolet water treatment systems in flow rates ranging from 22 to 183 GPM for use in a wide range of applications to safeguard drinking water using Viqua Sterilight proven and trusted technology. The PROFESSIONAL family of compact UV disinfection systems provide a reliable, economical, and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential or light commercial application. VIQUA’s products have been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
VIQUA Professional Plus series include a UV sensor to monitor the UV intensity, for increased assurance of water sterilization at all times.Purchase Now » Request A Quote »
Benefits of Sterilight Professional Series Commercial UV Systems
- 99.99% Destruction of Bacteria, Virus, and Protozoan Cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cryptosporidium) at rated flow.
- Chemical Free
- Easy to install and service
- Economical and energy efficient
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume-HO lamps provide consistent and reliable UV output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- Ultraviolet (UV) technology is more effective than chemicals in destroying certain waterborne contaminants without altering the taste of water. This makes it a practical process for treating water used for drinking and food preparation.
- Treating our water supply by the use of UV disinfection is not only more effective than traditional treatments, but it is also an environmental responsible way of treating our water. There are no disinfection by-products with the use of UV which is safe and chemical free. Plus, UV does not alter water chemistry and its constituents, such as pH, taste, odor, or color.
|Model No.||Recommended Flow Rate*||Flow Rates at Other Doses*
|Power Consumption||Chamber Dimensions (Approximate)||# of Lamps|
|gpm||lpm||@ 16 mJ/cm²||@ 40 mJ/cm²|
With LCD Controller
|22||83||42 (160)||16 (60)||83W||30"×4"||1|
|VP600||30||114||40 (150)||22 (83)||70W||30½"×3½"||1|
|VP950||46||174||60 (230)||35 (130)||96W||45"×3½"||1|
|SHF-140||143||541||268 (1014)||107 (406)||320W||34"×6"×14"||4|
|SHF-180||183||693||340 (1285)||137 (519)||440W||42½"×6"×14"||4|
|Professional Plus Series with UV Intensity Sensor for Continual Monitoring and Feedback of UV Performance|
|VP600M||30||114||40 (150)||22 (83)||70W||30½"×3½"||1|
|VP950M||46||174||60 (230)||35 (130)||96W||45"×3½"||1|
*Recommended flow is set by the manufacturer's standard and is based on 30mj/cm² UV dose in 95% UVT water.
Additional standards: 40 mJ/cm² = NSF/EPA Std. 16 mJ/cm² = US Public Health Std.
Optional Add-Ons for Viqua Professional Series UV Systems
For System Series
|440179||VP & VPM||Temperature Management Valve|
|260134||VPM||Sensor Reading Output Cable|
Sterilight Professional Series UV System Features
- Superior quality stainless steel chamber.
- Visual display of lamp life remaining and audible/visual lamp change reminder.
Alarms and Indicators
Additional Features of Professional Plus UV Systems
|Control Panel for Professional Series UV Systems||Control Panel for Professional Plus Monitored UV Systems|
|LCD Controller Display for E4 Commercial UV System|
Additional Features of UV Max E4 System with LCD Controllers:
Viqua UV Max's LCD controller features a large backlit display for easy reading, simultaneously displaying lamp life remaining, UV Intensity Status (Plus series only), support contact information, and lamp replacement reminder that indicates when the lamp needs to be replaced, ensuring continued water safety. The intuitive, user-friendly menu allows you to quickly find the replacement parts needed for the system by using the replacement parts menu, as well as quick reference instructions on board for system troubleshooting.
- Intuitive, user-friendly menu
- Multi-language support: English, French, Spanish
- Soft-touch keys
- Quick-reference instructions on board for system troubleshooting
- Easily find the replacement parts by using our onboard replacement parts menu.
- Indicator lights show the status of system components and warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
Where can VIQUA’s Professional and Professional Plus UV systems be used? Everywhere!
Schools, daycares, eldercare, and healthcare facilities
The young, the elderly, and those with compromised immune systems are among those most susceptible to infection. UV offers a safe, chemical-free solution to keep these vulnerable individuals safe from biological contamination in their water.
Cottages and camps
Whether the water source is a lake or a well, don’t let poor water quality ruin your customer’s recreation. UV is a chemical-free solution to protect all outdoor enthusiasts. For non-community water suppliers like camps, VIQUA UV systems can protect visitors and business owners alike. A multi-barrier approach will meet all the regulations with minimal use of chemicals.
Offices and public buildings
It’s simply good business to ensure the quality and safety of the water provided for employees and visitors, from washrooms and drinking fountains, to water features. Protecting your employees and visitors protects your business interests, too.
Restaurants, hotels, and resorts
It’s hard to name an industry that relies more heavily on recommendations and word-of-mouth. Guest experience is everything. Water quality enhances food and beverages, and water safety ensures your reputation – and your livelihood. Count on the protection of VIQUA UV systems.
Dairy and Livestock
Animals grow faster, and cows produce more milk with a clean, safe water supply. Why? They drink more, and get sick and dehydrated less often. Using VIQUA UV treatment provides a chlorine-free means of protecting animals from infection.
Replacement UV Lamps & Quartz Sleeves for Professional Series Ultraviolet Systems
|UV Lamp||Quartz Sleeve||Controller|
Replacement Spare Parts for Professional Series Ultraviolet Systems
For System Series
|RN-001||All||Retaining Nut (Gland Nut)|
|440238||SHF & SHFM||Sleeve Nut|
|254NM-HF||SHFM & VPM||UV Sensor|
Product Specifications and Technical Support for Viqua Professional Series Ultraviolet Systems
- Sterilight Professsional Series Commercial UV System Brochure
- Sterilight Professsional Series Commercial UV System Specifications
- Operating Manual for UV Max E4 Professional UV System
- Operating Manual for Sterilight SHF/SHFM Professional UV Systems
- Operating Manual for Sterilight VP/VPM Professional UV Systems
- Applied Membranes Ultraviolet Systems Catalog
- Ultraviolet Disinfection Dosing Chart and Installation Diagrams
- About Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection Water Treatment
- Where Can Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection Be Used
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321