Braided Clear PVC Tubing with Polyester Reinforcement for Commercial RO Systems
Heavy Duty Polyester Reinforced Braided PVC Tubing is ideal for continual use on the low pressure side of a reverse osmosis system or other water treatment equipment. Made of food grade materials to ensure purity.
Hose is sold per foot, in minimum cut-length increments as shown in the details tab.
Available in additional sizes including metric upon request.
Request A Quote »
Benefits of Braided Clear PVC Tubing
- Continuous working pressures up to four times greater than unreinforced tubing.
- Will not balloon, eliminating bursting and separating problems.
- Braid is contained within the tubing wall, creating smooth outer and inner wall surfaces that eliminate sanitation and abrasion difficulties.
- Ultra-smooth bore reduces friction.
- Reinforcement does not interfere with a visual inspection or control of flow.
- Food-grade resin assures you of purity.
Braided Clear PVC Tubing Ordering Details
Max. Working Pressure @ 70ºF
Max. Working Pressure @ 122ºF
|Full Coil Length (ft.)
Braided Clear PVC Tubing Features
- +25° TO 150°F service temperature range.
- NSF 51 listed
Applications for Braided Clear PVC Tubing
- Food & beverage dispensing
- Powdered food products
- Deionized water
- Air breathing lines
- Liquid food products
- Pneumatic lines
- Air and water lines
- Packaging machines
- Potable water transfer
- Chemical transfer
Related Commercial Water Treatment Products:
Literature for Braided Clear PVC Tubing
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321