Conical Bottom Storage Tanks
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored liquid is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Request A Quote »
Benefits of Conical Bottom Storage Tanks
- Conical bottoms allow for drainage when emptying tank.
- Rotomolded using FDA approved polyethylene resins
Conical Bottom Storage Tank Ordering Information
(Dia. × Height)
||42" × 54"
||42" × 67"
||52" × 79"
Stands are Sold Separately.
Tank Stands for Conical Tanks
||Clearance (from Tank to Ground)
||For Tank Capacity
||200, 300 or 350 Gallon-45 Degree
||345 or 500 Gallon-45 Degree
Conical Bottom Storage Tank Features
- 2” Drain Fitting
- Translucent Tank Walls with Gallon and Liter Markers
- 45° Cone Bottom
- Stands are Sold Separately (See Parts Tab)
Applications for Conical Bottom Storage Tanks
- Water Treatment
- Wine Making
- Biodiesel & Biofuels (WVO)
- Fertilizer (Ammonium Nitrate)
- Paper Mills
- Agricultural Grains
- Slurry / Sludge (Settling Tanks)
- DEF Tanks (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
Related Commercial RO Products:
Literature for Conical Bottom Storage Tanks
for a quote or for any additional information
or call us at 1.800.321.9321